NO OF POSITIONS: 1
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an Account Manager who will be responsible for developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports. Also responding to client queries and identifying new business opportunities among existing customers.
In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Service and Product Development departments) to improve the entire customer experience. This position may require occasional travel. Ultimately, a successful Account Manager should collaborate with our sales team to achieve quotas while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long-run.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Demonstrates deep technical understanding of assigned solution set and knowledge of leading-edge and emerging technologies.
- Good knowledge of the company offerings, strategic initiatives, current trends, partner and competitor products and strategies within the assigned solution set.
- Solid project management skills or experience with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, including appropriate due diligence.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Mentors presales peers, account managers, and other partners on account, solution, and technological knowledge through best practice sharing.
- Tracks industry developments for specific domains by attending conferences and industry events, and monitoring social media. Additionally, may contribute to industry developments utilizing those same methods.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager.
- Strong product and technical understanding.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot).
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
You can also send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.