NO OF POSITIONS: 1
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Digital Marketing Manager to join our awesome marketing team with proven working experience in Digital Marketing, along with knowledge in e-commerce. You will be responsible for setting up, implementing, and managing the overall company’s digital marketing strategy and will be part of our team in Guwahati along with coordinating with our team in Australia.
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Manage and maintain our website, blogs, etc.
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content.
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) AD management.
- Lead the market research efforts to uncover the viability of current and existing products/services.
- Test new marketing opportunities.
- Analyze customer feedback from social media platforms.
- Prior work experience with a minimum of 2 – 4 years on Digital Marketing as a Digital Marketing Manager or similar roles.
- Must possess profound knowledge about LinkedIn and other social media platforms.
- Demonstrable experience of branding and promoting the business through various sources like Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, and Online Marketing.
- Experience of working on-page and off-page SEO for our website.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics/Email Campaigning, SEO, Social Media Marketing, PPC will be preferable.
- Should possess the ability to handle multi-tasks and be innovative.
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
You can also send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.