NO OF POSITIONS: 1
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Financial Analyst who will be responsible for supporting our business by providing real-time MIS & help with all financial analysis that could result in improved decision making along with Financial Reporting.
- Develop, analyze, and review the Brand Income statement, by sub-brand, product, and channel-wise.
- Track and help business manage their spending within budgeted norms.
- Develop dashboard for each of the key deliverables and monitor against the same and guide the Business in achieving the same by providing timely, accurate information as may be required by the Business.
- Help in developing monthly, Quarterly, Annual Budgets, Projections as may be required from time to time.
- Tracking sales team performance and incentive calculations and analysis.
- Tracking Sales, marketing team performance through numbers.
- Managing and tracking Payroll through HRM system.
- Competition Tracking.
- Qualification – CA or MBA (Finance) with proven work experience of 3-5 years.
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications.
- Hands-on experience with statistical analysis and reporting.
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis.
- Ability to synthesize large quantities of complex data into actionable information.
- Ability to communicate (verbal & written) effectively with all levels within the organization.
- Well informed in current financial subjects, accounting, tax laws, money market, and business environments.
You can also send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.