NO OF POSITIONS: 3
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for Graphic Design interns (current undergraduates or recently graduated students) who will be directly involved in assisting the creative department in terms of branding and marketing materials. As a Vantage Circle intern, you will contribute your creativity, ideas and expertise to expanding our reach and impact while taking on immediate and significant responsibilities within your team.
- Assist in creating content for all aspects of digital marketing campaigns – Social Media, Web Content, Email Marketing.
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to the deadline.
- Prefer degree of study in graphic design, marketing, advertising, or closely related field.
- Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Suite Design Tools and other design tools.
- MS PowerPoint skills a plus.
- Illustration or animation skills are a plus.
- Page layout experience with a good eye for typography, icon design, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals.
- Dynamic learner, with a desire to come up with fresh ideas.
You can also send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.