NO OF POSITIONS: 2
ABOUT THE ROLE
Are you a career-driven student looking to take your first step in the world of Human Resources? Vantage Circle, an All-in-One Employee Engagement and Employee Benefits platform currently seeking for HR Operations Intern to handle a variety of personnel related administrative duties. You will support all the HR operations activities given from time to time and assist in coordinating HR policies, processes, and relevant documentation.
- Assistance in the Onboarding process for new hires.
- Drafting of Employee documents.
- Maintaining and updating of Employee files and various HR tools.
- Handling of Employee Attendance as and whenever required.
- Maintaining and updating the Employee Database.
- Providing support in Administrative activities.
- Assistance in any other HR related activities whenever assigned or required.
- Qualification – MBA in HR and who is currently looking for HR Internship.
- Long term career interest in HR is preferred.
- Should be well conversant with MS Office – MS Word and MS Excel.
- Self-driven, proactive, self-organised with attention to detail and open to self-improvement.
You can also send your resume at email@example.com.