NO OF POSITIONS: 2
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for Inside Sales Executive, who will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with clients, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process.
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Understanding client’s needs and requirements.
- Diligent follow-ups with inbound leads supported by subsequent email communications.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Explaining and online demonstrating features of products and services.
- Maintaining strong MIS of all leads and accounts.
- Researching, identifying key players and generating interest.
- Closing sales and achieving sales quotas.
- Proven inside sales experience of 1 – 2 years with MBA or equivalent degree.
- Interns who are looking for similar internship experience are also welcome.
- Knowledge of lead generation, nurturing and converting a potential lead to appointments.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software such as Salesforce.com or any other.
- Excellent verbal and written communication along with cold calling skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to do multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
You can also send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.