NO OF POSITIONS: 2
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Business Development Executive whose role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential clients. Graduate or MBA/PGDM in Sales and Marketing with a minimum of 1 year relevant experience is preferred. Also, freshers with relevant internship experience can apply.
- Identify and generate leads through the database, Internet, search engines & other tools.
- Cold calling, cold emailing and Social networking for generating a new business relationship.
- Maintaining and Tracking the performances of the current campaigns for clients.
- Plan marketing promotions for the clients to ensure the repetition or renewal of the campaigns.
- Deliver demos and preparing presentations for the company that can be presented to the clients, to the employees, web conferences, etc.
- Engaging with clients weekly or monthly by giving reports on the performance of the campaigns and sending newsletters.
- Maintaining continuous client relationships through client follow-up and responding to their queries.
- Gathering relevant information about prospective business opportunities, developing product knowledge, techniques, and skills requirement as per their company’s needs, and prioritizing the company sales activities accordingly.
- Coordinating over emails and phones for offline events on Ad-hoc basis held across different corporates on time to time basis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for engaging customers in sales activities and increasing profitability.
- Good command over spoken English both written and verbal.
- Comfortable using MS- Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Should be a self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Result driven mindset with attention to detail.
- E-mail and telephone etiquettes.
- Ability to do multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Should have convincing and negotiation skills to deal with different kinds of clients.