Business Development Executive
NO OF POSITIONS: 1
ABOUT THE ROLEWe are looking for an individual with MBA/PGDM in Sales & Marketing for the role of Business Development Executive.
- Identify and generate leads through the database, internet, search engines & other tools.
- Cold calling, cold emailing and Social networking for generating new business relationship.
- Deliver demos and preparing presentations for the company that can be presented to the clients, to the employees, web conferences, etc.
- Maintaining continuous client relationships through client follow-up and responding to their queries.
- Researching and analyzing the market to identify better business opportunities.
- Gathering relevant information about prospective business opportunities, developing product knowledge, techniques, and skills requirement as per their company’s needs, and prioritizing the company sales activities accordingly.
- Relevant experience of 6 months – 1 year will be preferred, also freshers with internship experience can apply.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for engaging customers in sales activities and increasing profitability.
- Good command over spoken English both written and verbal.
- Comfortable using MS- Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Should be a self-starter with a can-do attitude.
- Result driven mindset with attention to detail.
- E-mail and telephone etiquettes.
- Ability to do multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Should have convincing and negotiation skills to deal with different kinds of customers.
WHAT YOU GET
- Remuneration will be among best in industry.
- Opportunity to get into a growth phase startup with associated perks.
- Good growth path as Business Development Executive
You can also send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org