Content Marketing Specialist
NO OF POSITIONS: 1
ABOUT THE ROLEWe are looking for Content Marketing Specialist, whose responsibilities include developing and implementing the strategies for SEO by using link building activities.
- Develop and execute an outreach strategy identifying high-authority domains to pitch existing & new custom content.
- Write compelling, effective outreach emails to develop new connections.
- Collaborating with the SEO team to increase blog traffic and ranking on Google search results.
- Driving strategy to acquire backlinks that positively impact organic rankings.
- Utilizing software tools to identify potential link opportunities and collect contact information.
- Reaching out to bloggers, editors and other influencers via email, Twitter, blog comments, Facebook, etc.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our brand, competitors, and/or industry.
- Work alongside other marketers to help distribute engaging content on social media.
- Good understanding of overall SEO activities (On-page and Off-page).
- Effective communication skills including a solid understanding of English grammar and professional writing ability.
- Internet-savvy a must (know a lot about being on the internet or doing things with the internet).
- Internet-friendly creative that can interact within multiple online communities and build relationships with ease.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand, report and act on data.
- Innovative, inquisitive and effective problem solver.
- Proficient in conducting research online.
- Self-motivated and enjoys working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment.
You can also send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org