Digital Marketing Executive
NO OF POSITIONS: 1
ABOUT THE ROLEWe are looking for a young and dynamic individual with proven working experience for Digital Marketing Executive, having e-commerce knowledge, who will be part of our Operations team in Guwahati.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Manage and maintain our website, blogs etc.
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website.
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content.
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites.
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Eagerness to explore and grow in the field of Digital marketing.
- Awareness of on-page and off-page SEO for our website.
- Understanding of branding and promoting the business through various sources like Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, and Online Marketing.
- Should possess the ability to handle multi-tasks and innovative.
- Knowledge about Google Analytics/Email Campaigning, SEO, Social Media Marketing, PPC will be preferable.
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
WHAT YOU GET
- Remuneration will be among best in industry.
- Opportunity to get into a growth phase startup with associated perks.
- Good growth path in Digital Marketing.
You can also send your resume at email@example.com