NO OF POSITIONS: 1
ABOUT THE ROLEWe are looking for a self-driven and detail oriented Front-end Developer to join our team. You will be responsible for working with our UI designers to develop new UI interfaces. You must be able to create clean, maintainable, cross-browser and standards-compliant code.
- To provide best-in-class UI for SaaS products that simplify and enhance the end user’s digital experience.
- Work with cross-functional Engineering, Product, UI teams and understand complex API workflows to deliver fast, interactive UI functionality to satisfy product needs.
- Work closely with other front-end UI Developers to ensure high quality, accurate execution of UX designs.
- Identify trade-offs and risks to design choices, crisply communicate them and diligently collaborate with cross-functional teams towards resolution.
- Experience of LESS and SASS is a plus.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and AJAX.
- Proficient in AngularJs and jQuery as well as responsive HTML frameworks such as Bootstrap or Foundation.
- Comfortable with various version control systems, specifically Git.
- Preferred experience with responsive web apps, progressive web apps, and mobile/touch friendly web apps.
- Willingness and ability to identify and troubleshoot website issues and coding problems.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing instructions and requirements.
- Excellent communication and self-management skills.
You can also send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org