HR & Admin Executive
NO OF POSITIONS: 1
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for HR and Admin Executive who will be responsible for performing various HR admin duties along with assistance in day to day HR Operations and Recruitment.
- Preparing of JDs and posting job Ads in different job portals/boards, social media sites and updating our career page.
- Screening of resumes and job applications; creating candidate profiles in our database for bulk mailing.
- Scheduling Job interviews and assisting in the interview process.
- Update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and documents.
- Preparing and maintaining HR Documents like employment contracts and appointment letters.
- Recording of day to day office expenses and maintaining of bills/invoices in coordination with Finance.
- Active involvement in organizing employee engagement activities like birthday celebrations, events, etc.
- Assistance in tracking, updating and maintaining stock inventory related to IT Assets, Pantry, etc.
- Minimum 6 months – 1 year experience in HR operations/admin/recruitment is preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel and Word.
- People oriented and ability to work with confidential information.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) self-organized with great attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to identify issues and resolve programs in a timely manner.
- Desire to grow professionally with enthusiasm for continuous learning.
- Self-starter, good analytical skills and adaptability to changing situations.
- Having a genuine interest in developing a career in HR.
How to Apply
- Interested and relevant candidates can send or apply with resume to email@example.com