NO OF POSITIONS: 1
ABOUT THE ROLEWe are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and ipads.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- B-Tech/M-Tech degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proven working experience in software development/iOS development.
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
WHAT YOU GET
- Remuneration will be among best in industry.
- Opportunity to get into a growth phase startup with associated perks.
- Good growth path as iOS Developer.
You can also send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org