Motion Graphics Designer
NO OF POSITIONS: 1
ABOUT THE ROLEWe are looking for a creative Motion Graphics Designer who is passionate about conceptualizing ideas into visually appealing designs with strong interest in development of engaging user experiences.
- Create graphics and highly engaging videos for web and mobile devices.
- Assist in the creation of animation storyboards.
- Prepare conceptual layouts for the motion graphic project.
- Encoding, converting and editing videos and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Expertise in working on motion graphics to tell stories and bring out ideas.
- Strong knowledge in Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D/ Maya/ 3D Max, Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Good eye for design and visual storytelling.
- Communicate effectively with content experts.
- Strong portfolio showcasing high-end digital design skills.
- Self starter with the ability to work independently
- Flexible in working with positive attitude.
- Good command over English- written as well as verbal and excellent attention to detail.
- Manage time effectively, abitlity to do multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Should have prior work experience in Motion Graphics field.
WHAT YOU GET
- Remuneration will be among best in industry.
- Opportunity to get into a growth phase startup with associated perks.
- Good growth path as Motion Graphics Designer
You can also send your resume at email@example.com