NO OF POSITIONS: 1
ABOUT THE ROLEWe are looking for a PHP Developer with proven work experience in core PHP, who will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing development.
- Responsible for timely delivery, analyze and develop new features for existing applications.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Should be a PHP expert and have worked on one of the PHP Frameworks (Yii, Laravel, Zend etc)
- Should be proficient with OOP fundamentals and Database MySQL/ MongoDB.
- Proficient understanding of version control tools such as Git/SVN.
- Strong debugging, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience developing software applications and features in an Agile environment.
- Should have the strong work ethic, a quick learner and is willing to work with a fast-paced team.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science or similar program is preferred.
WHAT YOU GET
- Remuneration will be among best in industry.
- Opportunity to get into a growth phase startup with associated perks.
- Good growth path as PHP Developer.
You can also send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org