NO OF POSITIONS: 1
ABOUT THE ROLEWe are looking for a QA Tester with minimum 1 year of relevant experience to assess software quality through manual and automated testing, who will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
- Understanding Test Requirements and analyzing the Application under Test(AUT).
- Generating Test cases (Test Scripts) using Selenium Element locators and WebDriver Methods.
- Executing/running Test cases.
- Testing usability and responsive design.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams.
- Running automated scripts.
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Experience in testing web and mobile applications (Android and iOS) is preferred.
- Good knowledge on Selenium suite of Tools (Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium WebDriver and Selenium Grid).
- Ability to create and execute Test cases using Selenium IDE and Selenium Webdriver.
- Well versed in Testing concepts and SDLC.
- Open Source, Git, Continuous Build, and Integration.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus.
- Drive to learn new technologies.
- Attention to detail with an analytical mind and problem-solving attitude.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science or similar program is preferred.
WHAT YOU GET
- Remuneration will be among best in industry.
- Opportunity to get into a growth phase startup with associated perks.
You can also send your resume at email@example.com