Software Developer (PHP + AngularJS)
NO OF POSITIONS: 1
ABOUT THE ROLEWe are looking for a Software Developer with a minimum 1-year experience of practical exposure in PHP and AngularJS, who will be a part of our creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing development. You will be working on PHP, Angular JS and will also be responsible for integrating the front – end elements built for the applications.
- Delivering front-end services for web applications.
- Ensuring high performance on web application.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Update programming techniques, creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components for backend services.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science or similar program is preferred.
- Must have experience in PHP MVC Frameworks like Yii, LARAVEL with practical exposure.
- Strong CS and OOP fundamentals; Database MySQL/ MongoDB.
- Knowledge of version control: Git / SVN.
- Strong debugging, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience developing software applications and features in an Agile environment.
- Should have a strong work ethic, a quick learner and is willing to work with a fast-paced team.
You can also send your resume at email@example.com