Software Test Engineer
Guwahati | Full Time
Posted on 25th July, 2019
NO OF POSITIONS: 1
ABOUT THE ROLEWe are looking for a Software Test Engineer with minimum of 1 year of relevant experience to assess software quality through manual and automated testing, who will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
- Understanding Test Requirements and analyzing the Application under Test (AUT).
- Generating Test cases (Test Scripts) using Selenium Element locators and WebDriver Methods.
- Executing/running Test cases.
- Testing usability and responsive design.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams.
- Running automated scripts.
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
- Understanding of cross-browser testing.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Experience in testing web and mobile applications (Android and iOS) is preferred.
- Good knowledge on Selenium suite of Tools (Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium WebDriver and Selenium Grid) would be good to have.
- Ability to create and execute Test cases using Selenium IDE and Selenium Webdriver.
- Well versed in Testing concepts and SDLC.
- Open Source, Git, Continuous Build and Integration.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus.
- Drive to learn new technologies.
- Attention to detail with an analytical mind and a problem-solving attitude.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science or similar program is preferred.
Interested and relevant candidates can send or apply with resume to email@example.com