Technical Support Specialist
NO OF POSITIONS: 1
ABOUT THE ROLEWe are looking for Technical Support Specialist, having E-Commerce knowledge, who will work alongside our Operations Team in Guwahati. The job will need a fair amount of technical knowledge about web eCommerce portals. You will also learn a lot about how Digital Marketing works in the eCommerce industry.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for contacting.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Attend inquiries and resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint via phone, email, online chat etc.
- Provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Suggest or inform customers about best deals, offers or promotions whenever they are available.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction by going the extra mile to engage customers.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Technical graduate or postgraduate degree (MBA/PGDM) is preferable.
- Fresh graduates with a good academic track record are welcome to apply.
- Advanced computer skills with very good typing speed.
- Fluent professional English proficiency.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good analytical skills with active listening and attention to details.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to the different type of customers.
- Willingness to help our customers and provide them with a personal experience.
- Should be able to demonstrate strong work ethics.
WHAT YOU GET
- Remuneration will be among best in industry.
- Opportunity to get into a growth phase startup with associated perks.
- Good growth path as a Technical Support Specialist.
You can also send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org