NO OF POSITIONS: 1
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Translation Project Manager who will be responsible for managing the translation of content and localization of website and ensuring high-quality translations.
- Quoting clients and managing translation projects from beginning to end.
- Managing translations related to product descriptions and related content, POS (Point Of Sale communication) in addition to dealing with queries related to translation.
- Proofreading, quality checking of the translated content and ensure that deadlines are met.
- Monitoring the performance of the translated content using website analytic tools to ensure that the content is effective.
- Engage and build relationships with cross-functional teams to evangelize localization and internationalization best practices.
- Proven working experience in project management is necessary.
- Ability to manage multiple projects within a given time frame while maintaining accuracy and quality.
- Comfortable with working with languages like French, Spanish and Portuguese other than English.
- Must be able to effectively communicate within all levels of the Company, as well as with overseas contacts.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment independently as well as with the team.
You can also send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.