NO OF POSITIONS: 1
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an Accounts and Admin Executive who will be responsible for maintaining proper accounting records and filing of monthly invoices. Also responsible for performing general admin duties such as maintenance and purchase of office supplies in addition to administrative assistance to management.
- Maintain proper filing of accounting documents for record-keeping, recording of monthly invoices and transaction entries.
- Filing of all financial files, records and relevant documents and coordinating with the Finance team.
- Responsible for taking care of the office pantry and inventory. (i.e cleanliness, replenish of items) along with providing support in-office maintenance.
- Assist in purchasing, receiving and unpacking of consumables, also keeping a track of stock inward and outward and updating the same.
- Ad-hoc, basic coverage of other admin duties.
- Relevant accounting qualifications and experience is preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google office suite, especially Excel and Sheets.
- The incumbent should be able to drive or have a two-wheeler.
- Responsible, efficient and structured with attention to detail.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong critical analytical thinking and organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure.
- High level of initiative and able to multitask.
You can also send your resume at email@example.com.