NO OF POSITIONS: 1
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Finance Manager who will be responsible for reviewing financial reports, tracking financial data, track invoicing and receivables and preparing activity reports and financial forecasts.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company.
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Manage the company’s financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems.
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements.
- Proven work experience of 2-3 years in a Financial role along with MBA in Finance.
- Strong quantitative skills along with proficiency in MS Excel and accounting tools.
- Solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles.
- Ability to synthesize large quantities of complex data into actionable information.
- Organized, responsible and a keen eye for details.
- Ability to communicate (verbal & written) effectively with all levels within the organization.
- Excellent business judgment, analytical, and decision-making skills.
You can also send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.