NO OF POSITIONS: 1
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an Android Developer who will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of Android devices including smartphones and tablets.
- Design and build applications for the Android platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- B-Tech/M-Tech/MCA degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proven working experience of 2/3 years in software development and Android development.
- Experience in working with Android SDK, JAVA, Kotlin, JSON, ConstraintLayout, REST, third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Have published one or more Android Apps in the App Store will be an added advantage.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Ability to learn and adapt to the fast-moving technology environment.
You can also send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.