NO OF POSITIONS: 1
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Recruitment Manager who will be responsible for overseeing the entire recruitment process which includes sourcing, interviews and employment processes. Additionally, responsible for the development of the recruitment process and implementation of recruitment innovations to ensure quality hiring in order to meet the company’s current and future needs.
- Design, develop and maintain the full recruitment life cycle, starting from the preparation of JDs to the onboarding process.
- Placing job advertisements on selected hosts and ensuring all job descriptions are in place and remain updated and accurate.
- Screening of CVs and conducting initial telephonic round and interviews.
- Implement new sourcing methods whenever necessary.
- Review recruitment software and suggest the best option for company needs.
- Research and choose job advertising options.
- Building and expanding the network by attending or participating in job fairs and career events.
- Coordinate with other department heads or leads in order to anticipate future hiring needs.
- Proven work experience in Recruiting as a Recruitment Consultant or Recruitment Coordinator.
- Excellent understanding of recruitment processes.
- Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation.
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks.
- Good interpersonal, analytical skills and effective communication skills both written and verbal.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills with good time management skills.
You can also send your resume at email@example.com.