We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
- Details of your visits to our Website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide while registration or buying/renewing insurance policies may include your name, email address, phone number, residential/billing address, etc.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
If you want to remove your contact information from all our lists and newsletters, please visit https://www.vantagecircle.com/myaccount to unsubscribe.
When we share any of your information with third party, we take your consent before sharing the same.
Such information will not identify you personally it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
Similar to the above, we may gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual and service commitments to you.
- To improve and customize our product and services for you.
- To send you SMS regarding your account, transactions and new offers
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
- If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you. .
- If you are a new customer, we will only contact you or allow third parties to contact you only when you have provided consent and only by those means you provided consent for.
- If you do not want us to use your data for our or third parties you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us on the form on which we collect your data.
- Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors.
- Vantage Circle is a platform hosted in the cloud and we use cloud infrastructure around the world for geographic redundancy/failover while storing our customer data.
- Unless you ask us to do so, we will store and retain your data forever and we do not delete any of the information you have entered into our platform even on termination or suspension of your account.
- If you want to delete your account, please email us at email@example.com
- Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
- The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we can not guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
- Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any).
- We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell our Company any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we can not guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Mr. Anjan Pathak