Nov 09 – Dec 09
Today’s leaders are grappling with a set of complex business challenges shrouded in uncertainty. This ‘uncertainty’ has been commonly referred to as VUCA(P) —Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity, Ambiguity, and Pandemic.
In order to help you become more aware about the challenges that lie ahead, we have invited the best-in-industry experts and business thought leaders to share their well-researched, tried-and-tested tips to guide you through these tough times.
Quick! Register Now for the Vantage Circle Webinar Series!
Who Should Attend?
The webinar session is open to all and is especially beneficial for those looking to enhance their organization’s preparedness against the VUCA(P) times.
With the diverse range of topics covering the A-Z of VUCA(P), the webinar sessions seek to equip the Top Management, HRs and others so that they can steer their way through it safely.
What Will You Learn?
Attend our webinar sessions to learn how to create a global culture of equality, appreciation, and recognition for the new normal.
Get the opportunity to understand how to acknowledge, assess, verify and combat any new challenges that arise due to VUCA(P) through well-established and experienced leaders in the field.
Anxiety at Work- 8 Strategies to Help Teams Build Resilience, Handle Uncertainty, and Get Stuff Done
- Spot the signs of employees hiding anxiety.
- Solutions to alleviate stress and manage uncertainty.
- Have people speak up when feeling overwhelmed.
- Beat perfectionism and get things done.
- Instill an ethic of inclusion and support.
Nov 09, 2021
1:00 PM ET
#1 Bestselling Business Author, Organizational Culture, Employee Engagement and Teamwork Expert
Chester Elton is a #1 Bestselling Business Author, #4 among the world’s top leadership experts and #2 among the world’s top organizational culture experts. He is a member of Marshall Goldsmith 100 Coaches, an Executive Coach, Keynote Speaker, and Founder of the #findyourgratitude Community.
How to Build An Authentic Employee Work Culture in a Hybrid Workplace and Remote Workplace?
- Providing effective employee experience in the new normal.
- Building a strong communication & feedback culture.
- Building a winning culture with strategic flexibility.
- Critical factors for improving hybrid & remote workplace culture.
Nov 11, 2021
1:00 PM PT
Founder of Hacking HR,Keynote Speaker & Top 100 Global HR Influencer
Enrique is a Fulbright Scholar, has over twenty years of experience and is an Electronic Engineer with an Executive Master’s in Public Administration from Maxwell School at Syracuse University.
Can Leader & Employee Empathy Training Unlock the Gate to DE&I in a Workplace?
- Empathy: The missing piece to DE&I in the workplace.
- How a culture of empathy brings out the best in leaders and employees.
- How can leaders develop empathy and imbibe it in the workplace?
- The key steps to leader & employee empathy training.
Nov 16, 2021
12:00 PM PDT
Chief Talent Officer at Procore
Pat Wadors is the Chief Talent Officer at Procore, the digital workflow company focused on improving the lives of everyone in construction, and has worked as the Chief Talent Officer at ServiceNow, and the Senior Vice President at Global Talent Organization at LinkedIn.
Courageous Cultures: How to Build Teams of Micro-Innovators, Problem Solvers and Customer Advocates
- Tools & techniques to empower customer-focused problem solving.
- Understanding what’s blocking everyday innovation your teams.
- Communication strategies to eliminate FOSU (Fear of Speaking Up).
- How to encourage deeper dialogue up, down & sideways.
Nov 30, 2021
1:00 PM EST
Chief Executive Officer at Let’s Grow Leaders
President at Let’s Grow Leaders
The CEO and President of Let’s Grow Leaders, Karin Hurt and David Dye are known for practical tools and leadership development programs that stick. Karin and David are the award-winning authors of five books including, Courageous Cultures: How to Build Teams of Micro-Innovators, Problem Solvers, and Customer Advocates and Winning Well: A Manager’s Guide to Getting Results-Without Losing Your Soul.
It’s All About People: What Leaders Should Not Be During these Tough Times
- Journey of every servant leader & their philosophy.
- Emotional connection of a greater purpose creating high engagement.
- Choosing values embedded in all aspects of leadership & employee development.
- The difference between a “team” and a “tribe”.
- Direct connection between company performance results & its focus on people.
Dec 03, 2021
1:00 PM EST
Chairman &Chief Executive Officer at WD-40, and One of the World’s Top Leadership Keynote Speakers
Garry O. Ridge is Chairman and CEO of WD-40 Company, where he has held various leadership positions including Executive Vice-President, Chief Operating Officer, and Vice-President of International, before being appointed CEO in 1997.
Who Are We?
Vantage Circle is a Global Employee Engagement Platform that uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to deliver easy-to-use and effective employee engagement solutions to HR.
The company’s suite of solutions, namely, Vantage Rewards, Vantage Perks, Vantage Pulse, and Vantage Fit, is designed to address the conscious need to enhance workforce productivity by presenting a great employee experience.
Our Global Reach
Transforming work cultures worldwide.