Infosys improved its employee engagement by 15% through Vantage Circle
Infosys Limited is an Indian multinational technology company that provides business consulting, information technology, and outsourcing services. The company is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
About the Organization
- Industry: IT Services, IT Consulting
- Company Size: 240,000+ employees
- Headquarters: Bangalore, India
- Type: Privately Held
- Founded: 1981
To design a personalized, customized, and scalable global rewards and recognition program to keep the employees engaged in improving their work experience through instant recognition and appreciation over cloud-based platforms.
The major challenges that the company had to face:
- To implement a reward program through which employees can have unique reward experiences and that can cater to employees from different regions.
- To find a user-friendly reward platform that is customizable and scalable.
- To find a common platform that boosts their employee privileges program and keeps every employee happy and satisfied and can boost the employee experience.
The Rewards and Recognition program we had before was very different from what Vantage Circle offers. After Vantage Circle, everything became a lot easier and structured. When we launched the program we saw an engagement of 40% which is quite good according to me. Right now our plan is to improve our internal communication around it. The most popular feature here is the badges, people are really enjoying giving each other badges.