Ingram Micro Witnessed an 8% Increase in Employee Engagement with Vantage Rewards in 2020
Ingram Micro is an American distributor of information technology products and services. With its vast global infrastructure and focus on cloud, mobility, technology lifecycle, supply chain, and technology solutions, Ingram Micro enables business partners to operate more efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.
About the Organization
- Industry: Information Technology
- Company Size: 10,000+ Employees
- Headquarters: Irvine, CA
- Type: Privately Held
- Founded: 1979
Onboarding a robust and transparent reward and recognition platform to boost the overall performance of the workforce.
Ingram Micro’s mission is to contribute to the growth and profitability of its customers in a manner that is difficult to replicate or substitute. To accomplish this they required a platform that could help the employees stay engaged, improve teamwork and increase job satisfaction in the long term.
The major challenges that the company had to face:
- Facilitating a digital platform that could enhance the communication of the company.
- Accommodating a platform that would boost the overall employee experience of the workforce with a unique rewarding system.
- Onboard a rewards and recognition platform that was flexible, engaging, and interactive which would eventually improve the social appreciation efforts of the organization.
- Finding a platform that could provide specially curated deals and corporate offers meeting all the financial needs of the employees.