L&T Infotech’s search for an effective Rewards Platform ends at Vantage Circle
LTI is a global technology consulting and digital solutions Company helping more than 420 clients succeed in a converging world. With operations in 32 countries, its mission is to help clients accelerate their digital transformation with LTI’s MosaicTM platform enabling their mobile, social, analytics, IoT, and cloud journeys.
About the Organization
- Industry: IT Services, IT Consulting
- Company Size: 33,000+ Employees
- Headquarters: Mumbai, India
- Type: Privately Held
- Founded: 1997
To design a user-friendly rewards platform, scalable and can meet the employees’ needs and provide them a good experience.
The company was initially tied up with an R&R vendor to run its employee recognition program where the rewarded points could not be redeemed at employees’ convenience. Infotech wanted a point-based reward system where employees need not worry about the expiration of their rewarding points. This loophole made the company look for other reward platforms in the market.
The major challenges that the company had to face:
- To find a platform availing which the employees don’t even need to worry about reward point loss.
- To implement a platform that can cater to its diverse workforce & could grow their internal communication through digital appreciation processes.
- A platform that shows leaderboard and engagement score metrics to keep track and monitor the processes.