Vantage Circle helped TATA Motors in achieving 82% rise in peer to peer recognition
Tata Motors is a leading global automobile manufacturing company that is renowned globally. Its diverse portfolio includes an extensive range of cars, sports utility vehicles, trucks, buses, and defense vehicles.
About the Organization
- Industry: Automobile
- Company Size: 78,000+ Employees
- Headquarters: Mumbai, India
- Type: Privately Held
- Founded: 1945
Creating a measurable reward and recognition platform fulfilling the needs and requirements of the workforce.
By 2024, TATA Motors has the vision to create a highly engaged workforce. To achieve it, they needed a robust recognition and reward system that would elevate the engagement levels and create a culture of appreciation.
The major challenges that the company had to face:
- To find a digital platform that could enhance the internal communication of the company with a dispersed workforce.
- To onboard an actionable and flexible rewards and recognition platform that could elevate the social appreciation efforts of the organization.
- To introduce a platform that would boost the overall employee experience of the workforce.
- To accommodate a platform that could provide a financial wellness package with unbeatable perks and corporate discounts.
Find Out How Vantage Circle Works