Tata Realty witnessed 40% growth in employee engagement with Vantage Rewards
Tata Realty and Infrastructure Limited (TRIL) operates as a real estate and infrastructure development company. The company develops airports, urban transport, roads and bridges, and special economic zones. It has 680 employees across India.
About the Organization
- Industry: Real Estate
- Company Size: 500 - 1000 employees
- Headquarters: Mumbai, Maharastra
- Type: Privately Held
- Founded: 1984
To design a system to engage a diverse workforce spread across multiple cities/states. The core objective was to encourage more employees to engage with each other, promote collaboration, and build a culture of transparency and recognition.
Tata Realty merged its Real estate, Housing, and Infrastructure firms into one entity under its umbrella in 2018. Because of this huge merger, the employees had to go through a culture shock. Employees had to leave their comfort space and the teams they were working with before.
The major challenges that the company had to face:
- To find the right digital Rewards and Recognition platform that is flexible and could keep their dispersed workforce engaged and happy.
- To introduce a platform to its employees that has high visibility, easily accessible, user-friendly, and at the same time web-mobile based.
- To track their rewarding process efficiently.
- And boost internal communication among millennial employees, especially among the ones located at different geographical locations.
The Rewards and Recognition program we had before was very different from what Vantage Circle offers. After Vantage Circle, everything became a lot easier and structured. When we launched the program we saw an engagement of 40% which is quite good according to me. Right now our plan is to improve our internal communication around it. The most popular feature here is the badges, people are really enjoying giving each other badges.