Impact Players: How to Take the Lead, Play Bigger, and Multiply Your Impact
Streamed on 07 December, 2021
A Few key takeaways
- Who are the impact players in an organization?
- How does the Impact player lead?
- Why do some people break through and make an impact while others get stuck going through the motions?
- How small and seemingly insignificant differences can create an enormous impact?
- The five practices that differentiate the Impact Players
About the Session
There are impact players in every organization. They’re the employees who can be relied on in a crisis and who consistently land high-profile assignments and fresh opportunities. Managers see the worth of these excellent players and want more of them on their team, whether they are on the field or behind the scenes.
Liz Wiseman discusses how the impact players in an organization break through and make an impact while others get trapped going through the motions in this webinar. She also discusses the five practices that set Impact Players apart.
CEO of the Wiseman Group
Liz Wiseman is the CEO of the Wiseman Group. She is a celebrated New York Times & Wall Street Journal, the best-selling author. Liz has been listed on the Thinkers50 ranking and in 2019 was recognized as the top leadership thinker in the world. She is a frequent guest lecturer at BYU and Stanford University and is a former executive at Oracle Corporation, where she worked as the Vice President of Oracle University and as the global leader for Human Resource Development.
Connect with Liz on LinkedIn