Global Industry Report on Impact of Employee Engagement driving Diversity and Inclusion
This is in-depth research on how employee recognition can positively drive and enhance diversity and inclusion in the workplace. The completion of this report comprises 347 responses from various industries across the globe. The respondents are primarily employees of multiple races, ethnicities, genders, and designations.
Fill up to download your copy now
You will get to learn
- Importance and barriers of implementing Diversity and Inclusion alongside employee recognition.
- How employee recognition programs positively impact Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace.
- Trending employee recognition and D&I initiatives for increased inclusivity and retention.
- Executive Summary
- Key Objectives
- Key Findings
- What is Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace
- Importance and Barriers of Implementing Diversity and Inclusion
- Positive Impact of Employee Engagement on Diversity and Inclusion
- Best Recognition Practices that Retains Diverse and Inclusive Talents
- Key Takeaways of this Report
- To highlight the prominence of D&I towards having an engaged workforce
- To highlight the positive impact of employee recognition on promoting diversity and inclusion
- To understand the priority of implementing D&I in a workplace
The statistics gathered during a 2021 Virtual Conclave themed on “The World of Work needs HR” were factored into the formation of this report. The responses for the study were gathered from various professional networking platforms.
The completion of the report comprises of around 347 responses from various industries across the globe. The respondents are primarily employees of multiple races, ethnicities, genders, and designations.
The questionnaire had close-ended and open-ended questions that revolved around the importance of employee engagement and recognition and how it attracts diversity and inclusion.
1. Barriers to Implementation of Diversity and Inclusion Strategy in the Workplace
- Lack of awareness about diversity & inclusion
- Inadequate attention from senior leadership
- No strategic ownership of Diversity and Inclusion agenda
- Failure to get rewarded for diverse employee referrals
2. Impact of Employee Engagement Platforms in driving Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace
- Encouraging open communication via an interactive platform
- Encouraging active participation in various virtual wellness challenges
- Seeking anonymous Employee Feedback through Pulse Surveys
- Track and analyze the pattern of recognition
3. Organizations that support equal recognition irrespective of gender, age, race, disability, religion
4. Employee Recognition builds a Diverse and Inclusive Workplace
- Interactive and visible recognition
- Timely/Agile recognition
- 360-degree recognition
- Insightful and data-driven analytics
5. Best Recognition initiatives adopted by Organizations to Retain Diverse and Inclusive Talents
- Tracking employee performance and recognizing them duly
- Implementing Hybrid workplace culture / flexible work pattern
- Conducting segmented engagement pulse surveys and implementing the suggestions
- Sentiment Analysis tool for communication to prevent workplace bullying