Industry Report On Corporate Wellness Strategies to combat Work-From-Home Burnout
This research is based on responses from industry experts from around the world during a Global Interactive HR Tech Virtual Expo in 2021. It emphasizes the need for corporate wellness practices in addressing concerns like Remote Working Burnout.
Fill up to download your copy now
You will get to learn
- Ways to overcome global HR challenges for remote working.
- Insights on top digital rewards and recognition trends for 2021.
- Importance of rewards and recognition for remote workers.
- Ways to enhance employee engagement and experience for remote workers with the helps of rewards and recognition platform.
- Executive Summary
- Key Objectives
- Key Findings
- Key Challenges in implementing corporate wellness program during remote working
- Corporate wellness strategies for 2021
- Future of corporate wellness in the remote working scenario
- Key takeaways of this report
- To encourage organizations towards building a healthy workforce.
- To quantify and comprehend different wellness strategies well enough to engage remote employees.
- To publicize the various corporate wellness challenges alongside assisting employees overcoming work-from-home burnout symptoms.
- To highlight the significance of digital wellness platforms.
1. Challenges of Corporate Wellness Programs in Remote working.
- Lack of active participation
- Inability to connect with dispersed workforce
- Lack of customisation, gamification and user friendly platforms
- Lack of appropriate technology solutions
2. Corporate Wellness strategies towards Employee wellness.
- Wellness Perks
- Mental Wellbeing & Mindfulness Sessions
- Work from Home Ergonomics
- Virtual Wellness Challenge
- Free Subscriptions to Wellness Apps
3. Impact of technology in revolutionizing the corporate wellness system to mitigate remote working burnout.
- Hosting Wellness Sessions
- Allowing Monetary Incentivization
- Easy Tracking & Monitoring
- Evaluating Health Metrics
- Enabling AI Customized Diet Tracker
4. Significance of Virtual Wellness Platforms in Reducing Remote Working burnout.
- Not Sure