Industry Report On Corporate Wellness Strategies to combat Work-From-Home Burnout
This research is based on responses from industry experts from around the world during a Global Interactive HR Tech Virtual Expo in 2021. It emphasizes the need for corporate wellness practices in addressing concerns like Remote Working Burnout.
You will get to learn
- Ways to overcome global HR challenges for remote working.
- Insights on top digital rewards and recognition trends for 2021.
- Importance of rewards and recognition for remote workers.
- Ways to enhance employee engagement and experience for remote workers with the helps of rewards and recognition platform.
Fill up to download your copy now
- Executive Summary
- Key Objectives
- Key Findings
- Key Challenges in implementing corporate wellness program during remote working
- Corporate wellness strategies for 2021
- Future of corporate wellness in the remote working scenario
- Key takeaways of this report
- To encourage organizations towards building a healthy workforce.
- To quantify and comprehend different wellness strategies well enough to engage remote employees.
- To publicize the various corporate wellness challenges alongside assisting employees overcoming work-from-home burnout symptoms.
- To highlight the significance of digital wellness platforms.
1. Challenges of Corporate Wellness Programs in Remote working.
- Lack of active participation
- Inability to connect with dispersed workforce
- Lack of customisation, gamification and user friendly platforms
- Lack of appropriate technology solutions
2. Corporate Wellness strategies towards Employee wellness.
- Wellness Perks
- Mental Wellbeing & Mindfulness Sessions
- Work from Home Ergonomics
- Virtual Wellness Challenge
- Free Subscriptions to Wellness Apps
3. Impact of technology in revolutionizing the corporate wellness system to mitigate remote working burnout.
- Hosting Wellness Sessions
- Allowing Monetary Incentivization
- Easy Tracking & Monitoring
- Evaluating Health Metrics
- Enabling AI Customized Diet Tracker
4. Significance of Virtual Wellness Platforms in Reducing Remote Working burnout.
- Not Sure