Industry Report On Employee Engagement Strategies For 2021
This report highlights the new-age employee engagement strategies for a sustainable workforce. It accounts for key insights from participants across the globe during a virtual HR conclave in 2021.
Fill up to download your copy now
You will get to learn
- Identify top HR challenges across industries during COVID-19.
- Importance of top-down approach in an organization.
- Key engagement strategies that drive employee experience.
- Revamping employee experience with the latest HR technologies.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Key Findings
- The Challenges
- The Employee Engagement Strategies
- The Future of Employee Engagement
- Key Takeaways
- To highlight the HR disruptions happening globally.
- To provide the top employee engagement strategies.
- To raise performance, satisfaction, and employee experience in a company.
More than 200 respondents with multiple designations from various global industries participated in this online survey. The questionnaire had general questions designed to capture some of the main ideas on employee engagement and retention. The entire questionnaire combined both open-ended questions and multiple-choice questions, focusing broadly on HR challenges, drivers, and strategies.
The data collected from the respondents give us new insights into the Employee Engagement Strategies for 2021.
1. Biggest HR challenges organizational management finds difficult to deal with.
- Employee Engagement & Experience
- Employee Mental & Physical Wellness
- Compensation & Benefits
- Attracting Good Talent
Fig: Insights on the biggest HR challenges for organizational management.
2. Employee Engagement initiatives that show the highest impact on Employee Retention.
- Employee Pulse Survey
- Employee Pulse Survey|Total Wellness Program|R&R Policy
- Total Wellness Program
- Rewards and Recognition Policy
Fig. Insights on the highest impactful employee engagement initiatives.
3. Respondents on how they incentivize (non-monetarily) their mid-level management to improve job performance.
- Employee Appreciation
- Certifications and Training
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
Fig. Respondents on how they incentivize (non-monetarily) their mid-level management to improve job performance.
4. Respondents on the new employee engagement initiatives they are going to take in 2021.
- Implement a Digital R&R platform
- Implement a Remote Working Policy
- Revamp Employee Wellness Program
Fig. Respondents on the new employee engagement initiatives they are going to take in 2021.