Industry Report On Employee Engagement Strategies For 2021
This report highlights the new-age employee engagement strategies for a sustainable workforce. It accounts for key insights from participants across the globe during a virtual HR conclave in 2021.
Fill up to download your copy now
You will get to learn
- Identify top HR challenges across industries during COVID-19.
- Importance of top-down approach in an organization.
- Key engagement strategies that drive employee experience.
- Revamping employee experience with the latest HR technologies.
- Executive Summary
- Key Findings
- The Challenges
- The Employee Engagement Strategies
- The Future of Employee Engagement
- Key Takeaways
- To highlight the HR disruptions happening globally.
- To provide the top employee engagement strategies.
- To raise performance, satisfaction, and employee experience in a company.
1. Biggest HR challenges organizational management finds difficult to deal with.
- Employee Engagement & Experience
- Employee Mental & Physical Wellness
- Compensation & Benefits
- Attracting Good Talent
2. Employee Engagement initiatives that show the highest impact on Employee Retention.
- Employee Pulse Survey
- Employee Pulse Survey|Total Wellness Program|R&R Policy
- Total Wellness Program
- Rewards and Recognition Policy
3. Respondents on how they incentivize (non-monetarily) their mid-level management to improve job performance.
- Employee Appreciation
- Certifications and Training
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
4. Respondents on the new employee engagement initiatives they are going to take in 2021.
- Implement a Digital R&R platform
- Implement a Remote Working Policy
- Revamp Employee Wellness Program