[On-demand Recording] Rebooting Employee Recognition Programs For Higher Impact
In this webinar, how to develop an effective rewards and recognition program that’s going to have the maximum impact on your people, will be discussed.
About the Webinar
A strong Rewards and Recognition Program is the backbone of employee engagement in organizations. To meet the changing employee needs, a dynamic Rewards & Recognition program has become an inseparable part of great workplaces. The better the R&R program, the more likely an employee will go the extra mile to perform well and be a well-wisher for the company.
In this webinar, Anjali and Saurabh talks about how to develop an effective rewards and recognition program that’s going to have the maximum impact on your people.
- The importance of R&R and the implications of workplace changes.
- How to define the philosophy and objectives for R&R in your company.
- How to create an RoI driven approach to budgeting for the R&R program.
- How to determine design elements including eligibility, types of awards, nomination and approval process etc.
- How to implement considerations that include build v/s buy, launch, communication and training, user adoption etc.
- How to track utilization and effectiveness; incorporating feedback from employees and managers.
Our Resource Library Is Absolutely Free of Cost!
Keep yourself updated with our latest HR blogs, webinars, guides and ebooks, podcasts, and more.
Insightful articles, best practices and trends in HR innovation.
A free resources center with practical guides on HR management.
Listen to thought leaders on best HR practices and trends.
Watch our webinar series to get practical lessons on employee engagement strategies.